Coyacán
Coyoacán easily qualifies as my favorite place if I was to live in México for longer. This part of México D.F. is just nice and there is a lot of culture going on around here. Well, Ok. I have not seen that much of the city, especially no student district, but here you can find a lot of nice little shops and cafés and just a very pleasant atmosphere. You obviously know you are in a city but it is not the mad and completely dirty city center. There are big trees in the streets and it is just fun to criss-cross the area. It kind of reminds me of Hamburg.
On the main square there is a big bakery that also sells pretty cool cakes. ;)
One of the little cafés also sells some nice pizza that is almost getting close to italian style. They also have loads of fun cups and plates that are not for sale but help create a nice atmosphere.




On the same street I found a little shop where I got a steel espresso cup. :)

Labels: travel
Pretty posh but really nice district
Try this!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home