Santa Maria & Santiaguito
Around 11 PM I arrived at Quetzaltrekkers and after some soup and sorting out some gear we went to the foot of Santa Maria Volcano with pickups. From here we had a nice hike up the Volcano to arrive just in time for the sunrise at about 5 AM.
Before Sunrise we could see some bits of glowing Lava in the crater. Later we watched some really nice little eruptions.
After a cup of tea and a sandwich we went down again and so here I am writing some probably completely senseless chaotic stuff.
Anyway, the people of Quetzal Trekkers are really great and I might joing their next trip to Tajumulco on Saturday and Sunday.
Labels: travel
1 Comments:
saluto Flooo
como estas? tus fotos son muy padre yayy
regresse en Quebec ahorita, me extrano un poquito de Mexico...
bueno... voy a escribirte manana
April 16, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home