A kind of logbook from a 10 month stay at Colima, Mexico

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Back in Colima

So, my holidays finally are over. After about 24h on buses from San Cristóbal de las Casas to México D.F. to Guadalajara and then Colima I arrived yesterday evening.
On Friday I had a brief visit to a zapatista carracol (village) in the region of San Cristóbal with Andrée and Viernes, a friend of hers. It was really interesting and I can't really believe I almost left out this part on my trip. I will write more about it later.
Well, now I am back in Colima and starting to sort my mails. If you are waiting for an answer and don't get it in the next week, please tell me! Then I accidentally filed your message!

The map should contain pretty much all places I visited now (ok, border passings and collectivo changes are not included).

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Flo,
great to have a German ambassador back in Colima. I've seen the waypoints of your trip - pretty much what I've seen, too. Coool!
I'm eager to see your pix of Pacaya - mine are soo shitty due to my cel.
Get yourself comfortable in Colima and CIIV again! Saludos a todos!
Lukazzz

April 24, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home