A kind of logbook from a 10 month stay at Colima, Mexico

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Adiós Mérida

Today I will leave Mérida for Chichén Itzá. Then I will spend the night in Valladolid and continue from there to Tulúm.

The day before yesterday I saw some Flamingos from large distance near Progreso. That trip was pretty relaxing but not really a lot to do and see.
Yesterday I visited some cenotes near Cuzama with Mario. That trip was really great! If you go to Mérida, you should definitely visit cenotes if you have not done that before. They are lakes in Caves and really beautiful.


In the evening we made some Mexican food with Adjmal, Andrée, Charles-André, Lise. Mario was a really good chef de cuisine. :) Then we walked some squares of Mérida. It was a great day.


All in all here the ruins of Uxmal and some cenotes are a real must. A walk through the city and the anthropology museum are pretty cool, too.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah it was a great time men thanks for comming here : mario

June 29, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home