A kind of logbook from a 10 month stay at Colima, Mexico

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

New photos

Ok, I just posted a new entry but there are some photos that don't fit in there and I also would like to announce that I have added pictures to the Weekend post.

A few weeks ago there was the celebration of the anniversary of the start of the Mexican revolution where almost all of Colima was on the streets.


And my Coffee cooker now has a space-style aluminum foil thingy that keeps the heat from the hotplate from being wasted in too big amounts. :)

Well actually I could put this picture in the Christmas post, but I think it is not dependent on the time of the year. The following is NOT true for my homepage. It does not in any way represent my opinion on this topic...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home