A kind of logbook from a 10 month stay at Colima, Mexico

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Navidad III

Christmas this year was sun, beach and Pacific Ocean. We decided to go to Barra de Navidad. After a few hour on buses we arrived at the beach where we had a nice drink.

In the afternoon we changed between relaxing on the beach and playing in the waves.



After sunset we had dinner in a classical tourist restaurant and then set up our tents on the beach. This is officially allowed and the tourist police passed by every hour or so on a quad. We joined some Mexicans that made a nice little fire and invited us on a few beers.




In the morning I woke up and was just happy with the Ocean in front of my tent. We saw quite some pelicans and a few little sharks that were hunting in the waves. Sorry, but I did not get any shark pictures. I really tried, but it was a rare and only very short sight.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home