En ruta para Colima (18.10.06)
It is 22:15 Mexican time so 29:15 CEST which means I got up today 23 hours ago.
Let's see. Yesterday I went to my grandaunt Irene who leves near Frankfurt where I said hello and goodbye to my grandmother. Today at 7:30 Irene
brought me to the train station from where I went to the airport where I arrived at quarter to nine at Terminal one. After wandering around for a while I arrived at terminal 2 via Skylift (bus on rails) and did a pretty random walk to the BA checkin.
When they had returned their computers to working mode I was sent from the first desk to the second one where I was told that my plane to London Heathrow was late and I was rebooked to a Lufthansa flight leaving at 14:10.
So back to terminal 1. :)
After checking in my hold luggage I had no seat assigned but was told that I would get one at the bording that opened at 13:10.
While killing time I found a free Internet terminal where I met Olivier and Laure-Anne from Toulouse. We were on the same plane so we waited together.
22.27 this sheet is full and the lights in the bus are switched off. That's it for now.
Labels: travel
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home